History

History Morschhäuser History Morschhäuser
History Morschhäuser History Morschhäuser
  • 1948
    Morschhäuser, which began in 1948 and continued to rise within the transport business, was founded and led by Herbert Morschhäuser up to his early death in 1985.
  • 1980
    The company moved to the Dörth industrial area, which is strategically well-placed directly on the A61, at the Emmelshausen motorway junction, between Koblenz and Mainz. Completely new office premises and HGV-workshop were erected on the 20,000 m² company site. The entirely asphalted site "accommodates" vehicles with their imposing loads at weekends.
  • 1985
    After the sudden, early death of the company founder, Michael and Gerhard Morschhäuser became the sole managing directors of Morschhäuser Transport GmbH.
  • 1995
    Foundation of Morschhäuser Logistik GmbH with managing directors Michael and Marie Louise Morschhäuser.
  • 1999
    First appearance on the internet at Morschhäuser 99.
  • 1999
    This year saw the beginning of a total renovation as well as expansion of the headquarters, which was finished in 2001.
  • 2000
    A new fuel- and storehouse was bought. The company's communications image was completely revised and produced a new Company Image, new facade design and new vehicle lettering.
  • 2003
    Multimedia Prize from the state of the Rhineland-Palatinate
Aktuelle Jobangebote bei Morschhäusers 60 Jahre Morschhäuser